Below you may find some features implemented in ELEANA.
- Importing data in formats: Bruker EMX, ESP300E, Elexsys, WinEPR, Adani CMS8400 ascii, One or two-column ascii files.
- Loading/Saving Project files containing all spectra.
- Exporting selected spectrum or spreadsheet with selected spectra in ascii format.
- Baseline corrections: offset, polynomial or spline.
- Integrating/differentiation/pseudomodulation of the data.
- Fitting user defined functions to the data.
- Modifications of the spectra: subtraction. multiplications, rotations, filtering, autophase.
- FFT/Inverse FFT
- Ploting user defined functions.
- Analysis of power saturation curves.
- Other miscellaneous functions.
Eleana is still (and probably will always be) under developement. I would appreciate all information about the bugs that may appear during the use of the program.